Sunday 30 June 2019

Huge jewellery box

Hi cafty friends.

Here again I have a project for Mixed media academy monthly challenge. I have made a huge jewellery box. I have done decoupage with mixed media on it.





This is something which is very dear to my heart. I have used decoupage paper from #Bobandbetty as my base which perfectly suits to the mood board .



I have done some stencilling with shimmer paste by cafty scalpers. And I have used handmade flowers and chipboard frame from #littlebirdie. And white chippies from mudra. Have a look at some close ups.






I hope you like this . Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs 
Hemali Shah

2 comments:

  1. Its lovely creation Hemali. Keep it up. Thanks for participating in Mixed Media Academy challenge. All the best!

    Cheers.
    Priyanka Srivastava
    MMA Co-founder and Admin

    ReplyDelete