Sunday 30 June 2019

Altered tin box

Hello crafty fellows,

Today I have altered an old mouth freshnerf tin box which is very tiny and cute. So I didn't wanted to throw it away.


I have made this for Mixed Media Academy monthly challenges. This month they have set very beautiful mood board. Have a look.


Look at the pestel shades... I love this mood board very much.
I have used corrugated cardboard on the cap of the tin. And then I have used finnaFinn crackle paste and art stones to give layers to the project.
I have used #Immix metallic paints to colour the box .  And the flowers are from #littlebirdie .

Here I would like to tell you that Immix metallic paints are super amazing. It was fun playing with it.  Have a look at some close ups.







Thank you for stopping by. You can take part in the monthly challenges by mixed media academy here.

Mixed Media Academy monthly challenges

I am also entering to
Craftangles monthly challenge


Hugs
Hemali Shah

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool concept! I love how you have incorporated the challenge theme colours. Keep it up. Thanks for participating in Mixed Media Academy challenge. All the best!

    Cheers.
    Priyanka Srivastava
    MMA Co-founder and Admin

    ReplyDelete