Tuesday 9 April 2019

Shadow box

Hello crafty folks,

Today I am sharing a home decor project. I have made a shadow box using Papericious wooden collection paperpack.


I have made this shadow box using 12*12 black cardstock. Then I applied pattern paper from wooden collection inside the shadow box. I gave crackle effect on the sides of the shadow box. It looks super amazing. Then I have used white chippes from Papericious. Then some flowers, small bottle as a vase and cheese cloth. Tadaa it's ready to rock.

Have a look at close up clicks.




I am entering to the Papericious monthly challenge with this beautiful art piece.

I am also entering to Prika blog challenge.
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2019/03/blog-challenge-march-2019-colour.html?m=1
Thank you for stopping by.

Keep crafting
Hemali

17 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I loved the woody look and the crackles. The miniature is too cute. I loved your work. Thanks for joining us at Prika.

    CI Shweta
    Prika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shweta. Hope I can make space in crafty super star.

      Delete
  2. Love the crackle! Thank you for playing along the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanvi. Wooden collection from Papericious is my all time favourite paperpack.

      Delete
  3. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing along
    Priya
    Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful frame Hemali! loved every bit of it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ! Thanks for playing along Papericious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shadow box. Thank you so much for participating this month at Prika Blog challenge. Good luck!

    Manasa Priya,
    CI- Prika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hemali, wonderful way to design a shadow box layout, thank you for enrolling your project on our blog challenge- Colour Palette with Blings

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely. Crackle effect is giving it a whole different look. Thank you for playing along with us at Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much every one. I am extremely sorry for replying so late as I was on vacation.

    ReplyDelete