Friday 26 April 2019

Large tag

Hello crafty folks.
I am back after a short brake. Today I am sharing a large tag which I have made using Papericious "Fairyland" paper pack.


I have used butterfly as my focal point which I have fussy cut from the same paper pack. Swirls chipboards are also from Papericious. Check out some close pictures.







I hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by.
I am entering to following challenges with this creation.

1.Papericious monthly challenge

2. Splashy mix challenges

11 comments:

  1. I love your tag! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanie Ellis. Yes definitely I would love to take part in next Month challenge too.

      Delete
  2. I love your tag! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tag,nice butterfly....thanks for playing on Splashy Mix Challenges,hope to see you next challenge...

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT, SMC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Definitely I would like to take part next month too.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic tag, love every detail! Thanks for sharing at Papericious April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! Thankyou for playing along with us at Papericious April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete