Sunday 10 February 2019

Mixed Media on bottle

Hello craft lovers. Here is my second entry for #Mixedmediaplace monthly challenge. Today I am sharing an altered bottle. I have altered it with Finnabair's mixed media mediums and opal magic wax. Again it's on shades of purple which has been taken from the moodMoodb.


Here is my beauty with peace.



I have used heavy body gel from Finn to stick all the resins and metal embellishments. Then I applied two layers of finnabair's heavy black gesso to give better background. And then applied opal magic wax from Finn which gives anmazia effect on black gesso. Here are some detailed pictures.

By





You guys also can take part in monthly challenge of Mixed Media Place. Here is the link.

https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html?m=1

Thank you for stopping by. Please give your valuable comments.

Hugs 
Hemali

I m taking part in following challenges

1. Mixed Media Academy.

2.  Craftangles Monthly challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing work!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful altered bottle!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete