Friday 8 February 2019

Layout with handmade roses

Hello lovely crafters. Today I m sharing a mixed Media layout with natural looking handmade flowers. I made this layout for Mixed Media Place monthly challenge.
Look at this amazing colours of the Moodboard. Inspired by colours of this Moodboard I have made this layout.





I have used shades of purple from the Moodboard. I have created the background with distress ink, white gesso and water. Have you seen these natural looking double coloured roses. They are handmade from iris papers. Here are some close-ups.






Please take part in monthly challenge of Mixed Media Place here.
https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html?m=1

Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs
Hemali shah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete