Monday 24 May 2021

Guest design post for Mixed Media Academy

 Hello crafty fellas,

I am on blog almost after an year, and I am so sorry for that.  Actually due to this pandemic I had more responsibilities and so unable to maintain consistency in my work. But now I am back and hopefull about future. 

So today I am so excited to inform you all that I am an guest designer at Mixedmediaacadamy

They have stunning moodboard for this month.


Here is my take on to may blog challenge 


I am inspired by the grungy elements and colors of the moodboard.  I have created base with waste cardboard and craft cardstock. 
I have used metallic paints , some chipboard, dimensional gel and crackle paste from #immix.  
Have a look at some close ups. 





 

 

I hope I can inspire you.  Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Regards 
Hemali Shah 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment