Wednesday 27 March 2019

Rainbow card

Good morning crafty fellows.
Today I am sharing a small card with rainbow colours.

I have made this card for The Twisted Challenges.which has following mood board.


I have created rainbow coloured background with Normal Acrylic paints. Then I did some stencilling with Finnabair crackle paste. After that I wanted to make it super glissy, so I give a coat of glossy varnish. Believe me it's looking super amazing. Then I added some die cuts and a very inspiring tag line ..." Start each day with a grateful heart".
Have a look at some more pics.



Thank you for stopping by.

You can also join in monthly challenges. Here is the link
http://thetwistedchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/ttc9-be-thankful-grafteful-use-all.html?m=1

I m also entering in
Splashy mix challenge

Don't forget to shower your likes.

Hugs
Hemali Shah.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful rainbow colours and lovely take on our challenge. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa

    Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Thanks for playing along with us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete