Thursday 17 January 2019

Altered box

Happy New year to all crafty fellows. Today I have altered my old round box for #MixedMediawarriorsblog challenge. As it's start of the new year the January Moodboard is " Let's Get Party" and a very beautiful colour theme they have given.

I have used the colours which are given in moodbMood. It gives very beautiful vintage look with black background. The tag is very much special to me, as I have taken this tag line as my new year resolution. And I would like to tell all the crafty friends that just be you whatever the situation is . Here are some close-ups of my projects.


Thank you for stopping by. See you all soon with new project.
I m entering to following monthly challenges

1. The Twisted challenge
As it has mentioned I have altered a round box ( something old), I have used prima resin round frame and other embodiments (something new), the flowers from Itsy Bitsy which has been gifted by my hubby and blue colour from dylusions (something blue).
2. Splasy mix challenge

Keep crafting,
Hemali Shah.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and interesting altered box. Love the details. Thank you for joining us at our first challenge at Splashy Mixed Media this month. Hope to see you back here again next month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful box and loved the way you altered it hemali. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa
    Founder @ Splashy Mix challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty. Lovely Mixed Media project. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mixed media project. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete