Sunday 8 April 2018

Happy birthday layout

Hello crafty people. This is Hemali Shah.
Today I have made happy birthday layout for papericious monthly challenge.
 Papericious has amazing monthly challenge this month as March is it's birthday month.


I have made this layout with gorgeous femina paper pack. It has superb feminine colours with golden touch.



I have used papericious shaker frame as my centre point. I coloured the frame and then sprinkled papericious crystal clear powder. It gives super gorgeous sparkly effect. 


I have used bud pollen as an embellishments. I have dipped it into dylusion spray and then sprinked frosted sugar powder. It gives super gorgeous look.




I hope you guys enjoyed. Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs 
Hemali Shah 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious and being a part of our birthday celebrations:)! Sunila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a lovely layout.Thanks for being a part of our celebrations!
    Arjita
    Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. beautiful layout.. thank you for playing at Papericious challenge and being a part of our celebrations! DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project...Thanks for playing along at Papericious Challenge...
    DT Kriti Mishra

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a neat layout with all the elements standing out beautifully.Thank you for joining us at Papericious monthy challenge
    DT Pavitra

    ReplyDelete